Garage conversion and adaptation works, Mid Sussex.
JG&JR Langridge were successful with quoting for this project which was to be jointly funded by two local authorities. By converting an existing double garage space we were able to provide an accessible ground floor bedroom, study and specially adapted bathroom for a young child with a brain injury.
The works included;
- Upgrading the existing floor and ceiling structures & structural alterations
- Installing an underfloor heating system
- Installing specialist bath, wash / dry wc & an electric height adjustable wash hand basin
- Providing hoisting facilities linking the bedroom and bathroom
- New aluminium windows
- Various door widenings to the ground floor living space
- New floor coverings, tiling and full redecoration works
- Construction of a new access ramp and associated hard stand area.